Saturday 23 February 2013

Thomas

Sometimes I wish I was older than twelve. It feels like I have been twelve for years and years, not four months, twelve is a hard year to live through, yes it is. There I told you Mum, no one believes me! Sorry about that, I just had to say it.
I am not a writer or an artist, I don't know what my talent is yet, I wonder if I have one..... I don't seem to be good at anything and it seems so mean because I want to be really talents, I guess everyone does though and so it makes no difference to God, he won't hear my prayers to be a talented person, it is so unfair!
 
I like to play Cluedo, I am the losser of the family, which is not hard to believe. I always play as Reverand Green. He is so cool!
 
Well I am not too interesting and so there is not much more I can say. Thanks for reading, I hope I have not bored you to the bone!
Written by Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment