Saturday 23 February 2013

Kathrin

Hi there and welcome to my brain, yes it is a mess, isn't it? Well not everyone's brain is as neat as yours.

I like riding my bike and swimming. I do a bit of running too, Mum's idea.
I forgot to tell you that I am eleven and a good age, Tom says it is much better than twelve, I don't believe him, I don't think anyone does, really, he is a bit MAD.
Don't think I am being rude to him, oh no. He knows he is mad and he is kinda proud of it, I don't know why, I would hate to be thought of as mad, but good for me I am thought of as normal, well almost, I get some weird ideas.
I have a kitten names Choco. She is so cute, but a bit fat. I know it is really my fault, but I can't help but spoil her, she is so cute and friendly that I just can't help it. I spend all y pocket money on her, which means I am always buying her toys and treats and new combs to brush her with. Everyone tells me that cats clean and brush themselves, but I don't care, I do it for her.

Written by Kathrin

No comments:

Post a Comment