Saturday 23 February 2013

Fredrick

I am six!

I am a tall boy, taller than Beth. I am as tall as a bean pole, Beth is a chubby as an apple, but she does not care in the slightest, she says that it is musle. I admire her for not going into a huff about us all telling her she is fat! She is though, but the thing is she does not care, she likes eating the food she eats!!! I would not if it made me as fat as she is! It is a wonder he dresses stay on! Well I must admit that they do bite into her tummy a bit, but she says she  likes it that way, she like being fat! I think it is so strange, likes being fat! She says if she got thin she would miss the weight of her tummy around her! She is funny!!!

I like watching movies! I have many favourites, and I watch them all the time! Yep I do! I am a movie watcher star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Written by charming young Fredrick

No comments:

Post a Comment