Saturday 23 February 2013

John

Hello from Johnsville! I am a thirteen, fourteen in one week, year old boy! I love reading and laughing. I once laughed so hard over a joke that I fell off my chair, nocking it over and broke it. The joke was not worth it I guess.

I have a little puppy named Greyham and a mouse called Squeak! I like them both very much, but Squeak makes a mess and I have to clean it up, yuck!

I am writing a novel called Don't Leave Me. It is about a prince which everyone leaves after a bit because he is awful and he has to learn how to behave and be a good and kind man.

I can play a bit on the piano, but I am not yet into a grade, I don't mind though, I only started lessons a little while ago! My sister Kate on the other hand can play like a chicken out of water. She is the musician of the family, I think!

Has anyone ever met a boy who likes reading girls books? No? Well you have now! I read things like The Penderwicks and The Wells books. It does earn me a lot of weird looks and I am sure you already dislike me because I let you in on the real me, the me that like girly stuff.

Well other than reading girl's books I am all boy, I promise! "And when I promise something I never, ever brake that promise...ever!" to quote Tangled. That is such a cool movie, pity I gave movies up for Lent,
'Hey Tom I forgot it is Sunday, we can watch a movie, yay!' I had better go if I want to watch that movie, bye!
Written by the talented, John!

No comments:

Post a Comment